Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ROTARACT MUN 2023 BAIA MARE
|2023 Rotaract Model United Nations||Asociatia Rotaract Club TEAM Baia Mare||Baia Mare, Maramures, Romania||8 – 11 june 2023|
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as GTC) apply to the organization and coanduct of the ROTARACT MUN BAIA MARE 2023 event (hereinafter referred to as the ROTARACT MUN 2023), organized by ASOCIATIA ROTARACT CLUB TEAM BAIA MARE, a Romanian non-profit organization, established in BAIA MARE, VICTOR BABES, nr. 62A, registered as non-profit organization no. 12 on 15.02.2011, Fiscal Registration Code: 28172774 (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer or ROTARACTMUN) and contain the provisions which each participant commits to comply with.
1.3 The General Terms and Conditions are valid indefinitely. The Participants agree that ROTARACT MUN has the right to unilaterally amend these GTC, without need for previous notification. Should the GTC be amended, the respective amendments shall take effect immediately after publication on the Website. ROTARACT MUN stipulates that the GTC can be amended after the purchase of the package, even right before the event.
1.4 ROTARACT MUN 2023 recommends Participants to monitor the changes to these GTC.
- During their use in this document, the defined terms have the meaning agreed in this section, unless they are otherwise defined in this document
ROTARY DISTRICT 2241 GDPR POLICY
REGULATION OF PRIVACY POLICIES AT THE LEVEL
OF THE ROTARY ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL DISTRICT 2241
Personal data includes names, home addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers, bank accounts, biological sex, financial data or other sensitive data that can be used to identify a person. In order to make known the manner of use of personal data collected, stored, transmitted, distributed or used by the Association ”Rotary International District 2241” (hereinafter referred to as District 2241) we communicate this regulation.
OF THE ROTARY ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL DISTRICT 2241
The Association Rotary International District 2241 aligns itself with the policies of the European Union regarding the protection of personal data and guarantees that it makes all reasonable efforts to protect the data entrusted to it by the Rotary members belonging to District 2241 or by third parties.
● visit and use our website (https://www.rotary2241.org) or the Rotary International website (https://www.rotary.org, including but not limited to https://my.rotary .org)
● join or become active in a Rotary or Rotaract group in District 2241
● interact with Rotary International, the Rotary Foundation and/or other partner organizations
● you register or participate in programs or events organized by the Rotary International Association District 2241, by members of the association or by those who belong to Rotary or Rotaract clubs in District 2241
● use the services offered by the Rotary International Association District 2241, by the members of the association or by those who belong to Rotary or Rotaract clubs in District 2241
If you are a resident of the European Union or the European Economic Union and your data has been collected by us, we will process it in accordance with the laws in force that regulate the protection and confidentiality of that data. This situation includes, without limitation, the regulations of the European Union regarding the protection of personal data (Regulation (EC) 2016/679, also known as ”GDPR”) and domestic laws that implement or regulate the collection, processing and confidentiality of your personal data, respectively Law no. 190/2018.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW IT IS DONE
We collect data by which a person can be identified, such as name, home address, place of employment, email address, telephone number, bank account, gender.
From whom we collect personal data
● users of our website (https://www.rotary2241.org)
● members of Rotary or Rotaract clubs in District 2241
● Interact members of clubs in this district, as long as there is parental or legal guardian consent
● donors of the Rotary Foundation from District 2241
● participants in District 2241 events
How we collect data
● directly from the user
● through members of the Rotary International District 2241 association
● through the mediation of Rotary International and/or the Rotary Foundation, when:
○ you join a Rotary, Rotaract or Interact club in District 2241
○ you register and/or use the services of the online platform https://my.rotary.org
○ complete and submit various Rotary application forms
○ submit applications to participate in various Rotary programs or events
○ apply for Rotary scholarships
Note: Given the international nature of Rotary International, District 2241 may hold and/or process personal data collected from you by Rotary International and/or other partner organizations around the world. Even if you are a resident of the European Union or the European Economic Union, your data may be transferred from the EU or the EEA to the headquarters of Rotary International, located in the United States of America.
ABOUT THE DATA YOU GIVE US
How we use your personal data
We use the collected data to:
● personalization of the content of our website (https://www.rotary2241.org)
● activities related to internal management activity
● compliance with obligations towards Rotary International
● processing of financial operations
● supporting the Rotary Foundation of District 2241, including fundraising efforts
● facilitation of event planning
● communication of messages and material